Sunday, July 15, 2007

i swear i'm renouncing blogging..

unless this STUPID INTERNET gets faster!

Saturday, after my Sunday night, was relatively calm. Woke up at 9, walked myself home, took a shower and then slept until about 12:30. We then proceeded to hit up People's Square/Nanjing Lu where we consumed delicious Pizza Hut (upscale and probably one of the most expensive meals I've had here) and went to the Shanghai Urban Planning Museum, upon the request of certain people and guidebooks. Turns out they knew what they were talking about! I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...


that's...Shanghai


so big, so crazy.


huangpu river, separates Shanghai into Puxi and Pudong


airporttt


shanghai skyline


mmm, traffic


so pretty :]



Afterwards we walked around some shops. Turns out Shanghai is just one big underground mall. One big HUGE underground mall. Every single subway stop is attached to a mall of its own, which is subsequently probably attached to an overground mall. I picked a couple dresses and 2 bags for under 100 bucks. Not bad, although I was seriously assaulted by some of the shop owners. Bargaining is hard work, especially when you don't REALLY speak the language.


I know I promised some of you guys some knock offs but F U, I'm keeping them all.




It may seem like I'm kidding...but I'm not...



We came home a little bit happier (maybe just me), ate some KFC (delicious!) and spent the night playing cards and such. Early morning, Sunday.



PS. these are my new french friends. they are from France. they like my computer :]






Sunday was a busy day so it's going to take a LOT of patience to upload all my pictures. I'll get to it, sorry I'm slacking!


PPS. I'm so happy people are reading/enjoying my blog! I wish I could see my own blog or comments, but keep reading!! yayy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can see comments!